Show off a healthy summer glow all year long with our mineral bronzer. Designed to kiss the skin with a multi-dimensional glow, super silky minerals refract light and sculpt facial contours. Sweep onto the face, eyes, and body for instant radiance or individually as a blush, highlighter or contour.
Sunshine: A single bronzer shade that gives a luminescent, soft terracotta look.
Sundance: A multi-dimensional bronzer containing four shades. Use together for a soft, peachy all over glow or use each shade separately for bronzing, contouring, highlighting or even eyeshadow.
Splendour: A multi-dimensional blush containing three blush shades and an illuminator/ highlighter. Use together for an all-over rosy sheen or use each shade separately as desired.
Riviera: A new, dual-shade featuring a soft-matte peach tone and a vibrant pink with a subtle sheen for a fresh glow.
- Vegan (Riviera and Sunshine only) | Oil-free formula | Paraben free | Talc free | Gluten free |Nut free | PETA certified cruelty free
- Mica – adds a subtle sheen and a silky-smooth texture
- Rice Starch – for unparalleled long-lasting wear
- Jojoba Seed Oil – conditions and hydrates skin
- Sunshine: Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Boron Nitride, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract , Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopherol, Water (Aqua), Retinyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN (+/-):Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470).
How To Use
Use the YB2 Powder Brush or the YB7 Highlight Brush for the ultimate bronzed effect. Sweep onto face, shoulders, legs or décolléte. Can be used also as an eyeshadow, highlighter and contour in addition to a bronzer.
Pro Tip: Use the multi shades in Sundance or Splendor to lightly sculpt cheeks while adding radiance. Apply the darkest shade in the hollows, brushing out to temples; medium tone on the apples, blending back toward ears. Apply the lightest colour to highlight the tops of cheeks and/or where the natural sunlight touches your face.