Enhance a summer glow all year long with this non-streaking body tint.Â This luminous tinted lotion leaves a healthy sheen on the arms, legs and decollete. Formulated with a highly moisturising blend of natural oils and antioxidants to soften skin, while a subtle bronze tint helps even out skin tone. Lightly fragranced with Shea Butter and Coconut Oils.
- Vegan | Oil-free formula | Paraben free | Talc free | Gluten free |Nut free | PETA certified cruelty free
- Mica – Adds a subtle sheen and a silky-smooth texture
- Shea Butter – Conditions, tones and soothes skin
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Skin-conditioning agent
- Jojoba Seed Oil – Conditions and hydrates skin
- Argan Kernel Oil – Softens dry skin and calms inflammation
- Coconut Oil – Moisturizes dehydrated skin while visibly diminishing signs of aging
- Vitamin E – Moisturizes and soothes dry, irritated skin while combating environmental pollution
- Rice Starch – For unparalleled long-lasting wear
- Corn Starch – Absorbs oil for a silky, mattifying effect
- Paraben free, gluten free, vegan.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argan Oil, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) PAO 12M
How To Use
Use one or two pumps, emulsify and smooth onto body with fingertips. Use the YB3 Liquid Buffing Brush and the YB4 Foundation Brush for a more precise application. Layer for desired coverage and glow. Allow product to dry completely before dressing. Colour washes off easily with soap and water.
For a more dramatic sheen to skin, mix in with the Lunar Dust and buff out on collarbones, legs and arms with the Small Kabuki Brush using long sweeping movements.