Deliver a sheer, uniquely flawless airbrushed finish with this naturally radiant finishing powder. Diffuses shine and scatters light to blur textural imperfections such as large pores, and scars. Whether your day takes you into unforgiving sunlight or in front of an HD camera, this hydrating hi-def formula gives your complexion a radiant, soft-focus filter. The ultra-fine, super-soft texture provides a refreshing sensation to the skin, making it ideal for mid-day touch-ups.
TRANSLUCENT for light to medium skin tones | WARMTH for tan to dark.
Includes a customised powder puff applicator.
- Vegan | Oil-free formula | Paraben free | Talc free | Gluten free |Nut free | PETA certified cruelty free
- Mica – Adds a subtle sheen and a silky-smooth texture
- Corn Starch – Absorbs excess oil
- Rice Starch – For unparalleled long-lasting wear
- Parsley Extract – Helps collagen production, regulates oil production, cleanses pores and soothes tired skin
- Cucumber Extract – Possesses moisturising properties to soothe and relieve puffy skin
- Marshmallow Root Extract – Soothes, calms irritation and increases skin moisture
- Corn Flower Extract – Strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help sooth stressed skin
- Lemon Peel Extract – Soothes and conditions skin
- Jojoba Seed Oil Conditions and hydrates skin
- Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Tocopherol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
How To Use
Apply over face with the YB1 Kabuki Brush or YB2 Powder Brush before Loose Natural Mineral Foundation to prime skin, or after Liquid Mineral Foundation to set makeup with a smooth, matte finish. To reduce the appearance of large pores, apply with a Flocked Sponge in a press-and-roll motion.
Pro Tip: Use to minimise pores, fine lines and to soften up a bold makeup look.