Matte, velvet/semi matte with natural, buildable coverage.
Sheer-Medium, builds from sheer to medium coverage.
For a flawless, matte complexion that travels gorgeously. Pressed Mineral Foundation contains the same weightless, natural pigments as our loose foundation, combined with Rice Setting Powder in one convenient compact for single-step medium coverage with a lasting soft-matte finish. The silky smooth innovation camouflages and blurs fine lines, and offers a natural veil that beautifully smooths the appearance of pores. Wear alone as foundation, or use to touch up and reduce shine throughout the day. For buildable coverage, stipple onto face.
Safe for all skin types | Built-in shine controlling Rice Setting Powder
Please Note – The Youngblood Pressed Mineral Foundations are one shade lighter than the Loose Mineral Foundation colours, due to the inclusion of Rice Setting Powder in the formula.
- Vegan (Neutral, Barely Beige, Soft Beige, Honey, Warm Beige, Tawnee and Toffee only) | Oil-free formula | Paraben free | Talc free | Gluten free |Nut free | PETA certified cruelty free
- Mica – Adds a subtle sheen and a silky-smooth texture
- Aloe Vera Extract – Hydrates, calms and heals skin
- Rice Starch – Absorbs oil for a silky, mattifying effect
- Jojoba Seed Oil – Conditions and hydrates skin
- Vitamin E- Moisturises and soothes dry, irritated skin while combating environmental pollution
- Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).
How To Use
LIGHT COVERAGE: For a light coverage foundation application, dust the foundation over the face using the YB2 Powder Brush starting from the centre of the face and moving outward.
MEDIUM COVERAGE: For medium coverage, use the YB1 Kabuki Brush to apply the foundation to the face with circular motions, starting from the centre of the face and moving outward.
MEDIUM TO FULL COVERAGE: Apply the foundation to the skin using the Flat Top Kabuki Brush for medium to full coverage.
FULL COVERAGE: For a full foundation coverage apply using the Delux Flat Top Kabuki Brush.
Use the enclosed sponge to pat the product into the T-zone and touch up throughout the day.
Pro Tip: Apply over Liquid Mineral Foundation for a flawless matte look.