This Value Pack includes a Cherry Blooms Fibre Eyelash Extensions kit and Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner.
FIBRE LASH EXTENSIONS:
Water (Aqua), Vinyl Acetate homopolymer, Blackiron Oxide, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Ozokorite Azacia, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, C18-36 Acidtriglyceride, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Propelyne Glycol Laurate, Phenoxyethanol.
WATERPROOF LIQUID EYELINER:
Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid Alba, Paraffinum Liquidum, Copernicia Cerifera, Polyvinyl Propylparaben.C.l.77499.
How It Works
FIBRE LASH EXTENSIONS
- Do on one eye first. Apply a generous coat of transplanting gel to clean dry eyelashes. (Approx. 20 strokes)
- Apply the tube of Fibres before the transplanting gel dries. Position the wand in the middle of your lashes and brush to ends. Avoid applying too close to the eyeball and brush slowly using straight strokes. No wiggling in order to achieve neat and defined lashes. (Approx. 15 strokes).
- Seal the Fibres with the transplanting gel to lock them in place. Make sure you do this well to avoid fibres falling off . This is a very important step. (Approx. 20 strokes).
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the most dramatic look!
WATERPROOF LIQUID EYELINER
- Ensure the eye is completely dry (no lotion or tears on skin)
- Gently pull your eyelid with your finger and look down.
- Start drawing a line from the outer to the inner part of the eye.
- Make sure the eyeliner is dry before looking up and blinking (wait 30 seconds to completely dry).
- * In some cases you may need to do a second coat if your eyelids are oily as the polyvinyl may not adhere as well on your skin type.
- Use a cotton tip with foundation or makeup remover to touch up any excess liner.
Use a cotton ball with warm water. Otherwise you can also use makeup remover, vaseline face moisturiser.